Where you can smell all the blood and sweat and tears permeating behind the mirrors…
Where you can hear all the corrections and counts and applause echoing through the walls…
Where you can feel all the goals and victories and achievements hanging in the air…
Where you can imagine all the dreams and hopes and prayers from all who came before you…
Our state of the art facility includes:
• 3 spacious dance studios with sprung floors,
• An elevated glass enclosed Parent Observation Mezzanine
• The Dancer’s Den, built for comfort, is a place to dress for class, warm-up and visit with friends.
• Spacious Ladies Room complete with shower and Separate Men’s Room.
• Broadway Baby’s Dancewear and Costume Shoppe is an on-site dancewear store for your convenience. We carry a complete line of dance shoes for all genres of dance, Tights for every emergency, the latest looks in dancewear, and a large supply of Abby Lee Apparel.
This beautiful spacious studio is 48ft x 42ft. The floor is suspended on 2″ x 2″ foam sponges covered with a marley designed by Mikhail Baryshnikov. This construction insures the healthy development of dancer’s muscles and joints. Exceptionally high ceilings are designed for gymnastic tumbling safety. This studio is decorated in sleek black, white, and red lending to the artistic energy of the Jazz/Gymnastic Instructors. Stereo equipment is remote controlled and our surround sound is wired behind the walls. Standard Ballet Barres and Vertical stretching Barres adorn the walls!
This beautiful airy space uses pastels, evoking a soft poetic atmosphere. Primarily used for Classical Ballet instruction, this studio is sprung with 2″ X 2″ foam sponges (also used at ABT) covered in TimeStep by STAGESTEP. Durable, washable and easy on ballet slippers, this is a multi-purpose floor with great traction for pointe shoes!
We offer fun and fitness as the ultimate after school activity as well as an intensive training program and travel for the dedicated dancer! Conveniently the East Suburbs – easily accessible by the PA Turnpike and Parkway. We have parents that travel an hour each way to dance class several times per week. Isn’t your child’s education worth the extra effort?
Reign Dance Productions Home of: The Abby Lee Dance Company is A Great Place to Learn, an even better place to Grow Up!